Women’s Divorce Blog
This Women’s Divorce Blog gives a brief overview of current divorce articles, updates, and news to help you navigate the divorce journey and beyond. You’ll get information and tips discussing:
- What you need to know about the legal process;
- Divorce mistakes to avoid when you split the assets and debts;
- How issues concerning custody, visitation, and support are handled;
- The wide range of emotions that surface in a divorce and how to get a grip on them;
- What you can do to ease your kids adjustment to the separation or divorce;
- How to survive financially after your divorce;
- And more
An easy way to keep up with these updates to our Divorce blog is through our RSS feed. This feed displays a short recap of what appears on this page and you can read it through your RSS reader or via your home page on Yahoo, MSN, or Google. If you’re unsure about how to get this RSS feed, simply click on this link What’s an RSS Feed? If you know how these feeds work, you can simply click on one of the buttons to the left to add the to your RSS reader or your home page on My MSN, My Yahoo!, or Google. Important: This feed is provided only for the personal, non-commercial use of our visitors. There is no charge to receive the feed and we reserve the right to discontinue updates or disable the feed without notice.
If you have experienced this awkward transition, there is a new documentary series that is casting for people just like you. If you’re in a dedicated relationship and one of you still has ties to an ex, they want to hear your story. For more information, please email RelationshipTVProject@gmail.com with a brief description of your situation. Participants who are chosen will be offered compensation. Good luck!
Copied from WomansDivorce.com. Read more at: http://www.womansdivorce.com/divorce-blog.html#ixzz3rxqhLnvv